At scamorno.com, we stick to strict standards of a review process. We may receive compensation from the companies mentioned in this post.
[insert_php] $id = $_GET[“id”]; [/insert_php]
TrafficGuard is a new breakthrough ad-spend tracking and optimisation tool
Read 100% Free TrafficGuard Review by Scamorno Team
FULL REVIEWS OF TrafficGuard
Do you wish to find out the truth about the TrafficGuard tool and will it really help its users stop bot and fraudulent clicks, while ensuring that their advertising money is being well-spent on legitimate ads? TrafficGuard is a highly useful that we have been using to analyse clicks, impressions, conversions and events to stop ad fraud as soon as detected. We have successfully used it to detect, mitigate and report on digital ad fraud attempts before our ad budgets are hit.
With TrafficGuard, there is no more need for aggressive blacklists hidden inside black boxes. It keeps users’ performance data clean, optimise advertising and help scale those ads through their pro-active approach. Rather than blanket blocking, TrafficGuard uses a surgical approach that relies on statistical invalidation instead.
Is TrafficGuard Really Right For You?
The overall set-up of this software is really easy and just takes a couple of minutes. It is being used today by businesses of all sizes to secure their Google Ad campaigns from click fraud and makes it easy protect all advertising campaigns directly in one tool. Through its active monitoring. TrafficGuard automatically blacklists invalid traffic sources 24/7 while monitoring Google Ads traffic at all times.
With TrafficGuard, users get real-time reporting and expert-support at all times. It is delivering a really high level of protection to users and has been processing more than 3 trillion dat points per month to intelligently spot the warning signs early and accurately.
What Are Some Of The Key TrafficGuard Features:
- Identify and validate new fraud tactics by creating cumulative data loops through the system’s machine learning algorithms
- Centralised dashboard: Handle clients and campaigns, evaluate transaction-level details and onboard new partners directly
- Block general invalid traffic (GIVT) and sophisticated invalid traffic (SIVT): This optimises conversions and provides visibility across campaigns
- Integrates with mobile measurement platforms: TrafficGuard integrates seamlessly with multiple platforms including Adjust, Affise, AppMetrica, AppsFlyer, Google Ads, Kochava, Metrix, Partnerize, Segment, Shopify, WooCommerce, WordPress, and more
- High-quality reporting: Users can provide stakeholders with access to real-time metrics and its report-generation capabilities to generate and export high-quality reports for partners and clients
- and much more!
Review Verdict: TrafficGuard is a legitimate software that works
Consumer Fraud Alert Regarding TrafficGuard
The success of TrafficGuard has given rise to many frauds who try to sell their own fake software in its name. This is a big issue as many customers have lost their money in joining from such fake sites. It is advised that customers should be really careful when they are joining and should do some research before they join from any website. To spot these, watch out and avoid sites that claim to write about TrafficGuard, yet the write-up is completely garbage and unreadable as they are created by software and spammed all over the internet. It is always better to avoid joining from any other site other than the official one. Therefore, it is highly advised that consumers do careful research, or only join from the site from the official website here – http://TrafficGuard.ai/Official (link opens in a new window). The official website that they have includes the legitimate software.
TrafficGuard Preview: (to pause video, simply tap/click on it)