[insert_php] $id = $_GET[“id”]; [/insert_php]&r=gen
SoundCampaign is an established playlist-adding and curation platform for music tracks
Read 100% Free SoundCampaign Reviews by Scamorno Team
FULL REVIEW OF SoundCampaign
Are you currently thinking about using the SoundCampaign platform and is this really the best way of finding curators to review your music, receive useful feedback and get added to playlists effortlessly? Firstly, lets discuss what SoundCampaign is able to provide to its members. SoundCampaign works by providing monetary compensation to Spotify users and brings users’ attention to their music. These Spotify users are not just any users but are those who have a considerable number of songs on their playlists that are played regularly. Curators are also only considered if they have a Spotify playlist with a minimum of 1,000 subscribers and are actively listening to it. Upcoming recording artists are able to bring more attention to their works and refine their songs through this promotional service and gain a a lot more exposure than they otherwise would.
Through SoundCampaign, Spotify users will be asked to listen to and evaluate new music of the same genre as their playlists before they decide if they wish to add it. New music will be provided if the curators’ requests are granted. The amount of money that can be earned is directly proportional to the number of people following your playlist. Your income from SoundCampaign will increase if your followers are highly engaged on the site and are likely listen to listen to the new music you recommend as you review them. For a period of at least 1 week, SoundCampaign will also reward users with credits whenever they add new songs to their playlist.
What Are The Main Features And Benefits Of SoundCampaign?
- Users can expect pay per song of between $1 to $14
- Pays music lovers with large Spotify playlists to listen to, review and add songs to their playlists
- Works nationwide with no fees or commissions
- Requires minimum of 1,000 followers and 20 or more tracks in play list
- Helps new recording artist improve their tracks and get them heard by paying users with active and large Spotify playlists for curating new songs
- SoundCampaign kicks out users with bot followers through active monitoring
- Accepted curators are sent new music matching their stated playlist’s genre to listen to, review and then potentially add the songs to their playlists
- Users’ income are firstly dependent on their playlist’s number of followers and are further boosted if their followers are highly engaged and likely to listen to new songs recommended to them. More credit is also given to users who keep new songs on their playlists for at least a week
- and much more!
Consumer Alert Regarding SoundCampaign
The success of SoundCampaign has given rise to many frauds who try to sell their own fake services in its name. This is a big issue as many customers have lost their money in joining from such fake sites. It is advised that customers should be really careful when they are joining and should do some research before they join from any website. To spot these, watch out and avoid sites that claim to write about SoundCampaign, yet the write-up is completely garbage and unreadable as they are created by software and spammed all over the internet. It is always better to avoid joining from any other site other than the official one. Therefore, it is highly advised that consumers do careful research, or only join from the site from the official website here – http://SoundCamps.com/Official (link opens in a new window). The official website that they have includes the legitimate website.