[insert_php] $id = $_GET[“id”]; [/insert_php]
Skola Software DEMO
Skola Software REVIEW
Skola Software is a new breakthrough virtual events organising software
Read 100% Free Skola Software Review by Scamorno Team
FULL REVIEW OF Skola Software
Are you interested to find out more about the Skola Software and is this really one of the best SAAS platforms today to easily create, sell and deliver virtual events to your audience without needing any technical expertise? With the new Skola Software, users are now able to easily unlock virtual events for themselves and their clients through its first-of-its-kind virtual events hosting technology. It is certainly the first software in the world that can handle entire events in one single easy-to-use platform.
There are 3 main ways today that users of this software are using to benefit from Skola Software. The first method is to generate leads through Virtual Event Giveaways. The second method is to sell tickets to Paid Virtual Events and use that as a source of revenue. Finally, the last method is to build a following by running enjoyable virtual experiences to engage participants and build a good brand perception for yourself and your company.
What Are The Main Features Of The Skola Software?
- Proven Sales Funnel – With the simple drag-and-drop page editor, users can alter landing pages, checkout pages, and more.
- Event Post Feed – With its ‘Event Post Feed,’ users can instantly communicate with your participants and keep them updated by emailing each change that will be included on the participants’ ‘Event’ feed.
- Drag N Drop Editor – With the simple drag and drop page designer, users can easily alter landing pages, checkout pages, and more.
- Funnel Planner – It allows users to quickly plan your lessons using a drag-and-drop planner.
- Payments – Stripe is used in handling the payments.
- Conversion Tracking – This feature allows users to track conversions as their leads progress through the sales funnels.
- Ticket Bundles – This allows attendees and companies to combine and sell numerous packages of tickets
- Transactions – This helps users to keep track of their transactions in one spot.
- Sessions Calendar – An event calendar can be used to arrange sessions. Users can schedule their event’s agenda, important dates, times, and events on the shared calendar. The calendar can also be synced with attendees’ Google calendars to make scheduling their activities more accessible.
- Manage tickets – Manage participant tickets, give refunds, and edit attendance with this feature.
- Live stream – The software simulates a live stream during its users’ planned sessions.
- Posts -Users can post or schedule updates their your participants using the posts feature.
- Replays – live sessions are rebroadcast so attendees can see them again or catch out to those who missed the session.
- Real-time Tracking – Users can transmit content via a simulated live stream using simulated live streaming. Then, after the event has ended, automatically post replays of the training.
- Hosting allows users to connect to a unique domain that can host all pages and events for them.
- Domain and SSL – users can use the sub-domain or add your domain, and the software includes a free SSL certificate.
- Mobile Responsive – The Skola Virtual Events Software can be used and seen on any device.
- Participant Tracking lets users track their participants’ progress during your virtual event. Real-time Tracking allows users to keep track of their event attendees’ activity and reactions in real-time.
- Zoom and Gotowebinar Integrations allows users to broadcast their simulated LIVE event through the system. Participants can select the sessions they wish to register for from within the Event lobby.
Consumer Alert Regarding Skola Software
The success of Skola Software has given rise to many frauds who try to sell their own fake software in its name. This is a big issue as many customers have lost their money in joining from such fake sites. It is advised that customers should be really careful when they are joining and should do some research before they join from any website. To spot these, watch out and avoid sites that claim to write about Skola Software, yet the write-up is completely garbage and unreadable as they are created by software and spammed all over the internet. It is always better to avoid joining from any other site other than the official one. Therefore, it is highly advised that consumers do careful research, or only join from the site from the official website here – http://ve.Skola.com/SoftwareOfficial (link opens in a new window). The official website that they have includes the legitimate software.
Skola Software Preview: (to pause video, simply tap/click on it)