At scamorno.com, we stick to strict standards of a review process. We may receive compensation from the companies mentioned in this post.
Note: This is a 500 Intimate Questions For Couples review. If you are looking for the 500 Intimate Questions For Couples official website or checking for a special discount, then CLICK HERE. Special thanks to Brigit D. who submitted this review.
This 500 Intimate Questions For Couples ebook is developed by the famous relationship expert – Michael Webb who has spent many years of his career in studying various aspects in relationships. This ebook is a huge collection of questions centered surround intimacy and sex. Inside the main PDF guide, people will discover 5 particular categories of questions.
Reviewed Product: 500 Intimate Questions For Couples
Refund Period: 60 Days
1. How Exactly Does 500 Intimate Questions For Couples Work to Enhance Your Relationship?
According to the author, the hallmark of any satisfying and great relationship is great communication. If you want to have a life-time of sizzling sex then you need to communicate those intimate matters. And, knowing how to ask the right questions at the right time is a good way to assist you to understand your partner more clearly in terms of sex issues. The beautiful thing about the questions delivered in this guide is that they are perfect for those couples who are both virgins or have been married for years.
Five different groups of questions here are build upon each other so that you could go only as deep as both of you feel really comfortable, reserving the later questions for the proper time. Fact is, intimate questions are considered the best turn-on for women.
2. Consumer Fraud Alert Regarding Michael Webb’s 500 Intimate Questions For Couples
The success of Michael Webb’s 500 Intimate Questions For Couples has given rise to many frauds who try to sell their own fake guides in its name. This is a big issue as many customers have lost their money in buying from such fake sites. It is advised that customers should be really careful when they are subscribing and should do some research before they buy any website. To spot these, watch out and avoid sites that claim to write about Michael Webb’s 500 Intimate Questions For Couples, yet the writeup is completely garbage as they are created by software and spammed all over the internet. It is always better to avoid buying from any other website other than the official one. Therefore, it is highly advised that consumers do careful research, or only buy from the official website here – http://500IntimateQuestionsForCouplesOfficial.com/ (link opens in a new window). The official website that they have includes the legitimate download.
3. What Can You Expect To Find In 500 Intimate Questions For Couples?
Men may not like sharing their “own feelings” yet in the context of talking about sex, most guys will share on a personal level that women will crave. Michael points out that, when going through, these 500 questions will excite and refresh any couple’s lovemaking no matter how long they have been intimate. The questions are created in series, with the light questions at the beginning and the more intense and explicit ones at the bottom.
As mentioned earlier in this 500 Intimate Questions For Couples review, the e-book contains 500 questions focusing on intimacy and sex. However, the key to whole thing is that these questions are well created conversations, and the conversations will often turn into action. Here is a taste of what is inside the main guide of500 Intimate Questions For Couples.
- Category 1 – Warming Up: 136 questions in this section will let you know more about your partner’s feelings of romance, love, commitment, intimacy and sex. These questions are especially designed for those those couples who have not yet been in a sexual relationship because these inquiries are really foundational.
- Category 2 – Taking It To The Next Level: this section seems to be more romantic in nature and will get you used to talking about lovemaking. Since you read them, you should bear in mind that you build up skills to enhance the rest of your sex life.
- Category 3 – Worth The Wait: this part is where things get fun. Sometimes, the 1st sexually intimate experience could be like a big buffet as you are really starved. These questions are specifically developed to allow you to get to know you and your partner each other well and decide the dishes the two of you want to enjoy first.
- Category 4 – Special Occasions: when your marriage has matured over time, you will have some special occasions to celebrate. Once the two of you are really comfortable with the other person’s body, it is time to try something new once in a while.
- Category 5 – Through The Years: Questions That Keep Home Fires Burning: We all have to admit that after years, sex could be the same-old. This guide goes through how to smash through those barriers and bring your intimacy life to a whole new level.
Read what a customer we recommended Michael Webb’s 500 Intimate Questions For Couples to said…
“I love how all the questions weren’t just about “sex” but also about dreams, desires, romance and love. That is what really turns me on. I was a bit more nervous about asking/answering some of the hard-core sex questions but in the end it was very worthwhile.
Helpful hint: drink wine while asking the questions if one of you is more reserved.”