At scamorno.com, we stick to strict standards of a review process. We may receive compensation from the companies mentioned in this post.
[insert_php] $id = $_GET[“id”]; [/insert_php]
CloudTalk App DEMO
CloudTalk App is a new breakthrough cloud-based call center software
Read 100% Free CloudTalk REVIEW by Scamorno Team
FULL REVIEW OF CloudTalk App
Do you wish to find out the truth about the CloudTalk App and is this really the go-to software that will help communication in your company and customers in an easy-to-incorporate software solution? Currently being used for our customer service inbound calls and sales outbound calls, CloudTalk App has been highly useful for us when running virtual phone systems from all over the world. It is built to be easy enough for all small and medium businesses to adopt while also having good enough features that make it well worth it using. CloudTalk App is one platform that immediately lets members take advantage of its 70+ smart calling features and getting a local phone number from 140+ countries. They are a cloud call center software that is well-built for inbound customer service and outbound sales teams. Currently, they are being relied upon for their top-rated telephony and superior call-quality solutions by some of the largest companies in the world like Yves Rocher, DHL, Glovo and Karcher.
What Are Some Of The Key Features Of CloudTalk App?
- Convenient and compatible with almost any ecosystem since users can easily integrate with other CRM like Hubspot and call directly from their CRMs
- Update information instantly as you talk to your customer since all calls are tracked and recorded
- Great for remote teams as CloudTalk App is able to consolidate all data and KPIs for global sales teams
- Enhances customer experiences and services by keeping everything organised in the backend, making it easy to bring all sales and customer teams together on the same page
- Efficiently keep track of all important internal conversations to make sure your company’s resources are properly allocated
- and much more!
What Are The Different Subscription Packages Available When Signing Up For CloudTalk App?
- Starter: $22/user per month (billed monthly) or $15/user per month (billed annually)
- Essential: $30/user per month (billed monthly) or $20/user per month (billed annually)
- Expert: $50/user per month (billed monthly) or $35/user per month (billed annually)
Review Verdict: CloudTalk App is a legitimate app that works
Consumer Fraud Alert Regarding CloudTalk App
The success of CloudTalk App has given rise to many frauds who try to sell their own fake apps in its name. This is a big issue as many customers have lost their money in buying from such fake sites. It is advised that customers should be really careful when they are purchasing and should do some research before they buy from any website. To spot these, watch out and avoid sites that claim to write about CloudTalk App, yet the write-up is completely garbage as they are created by software and spammed all over the internet. It is always better to avoid buying from any other site other than the official one. Therefore, it is highly advised that consumers do careful research, or only buy from the site from the official website here – http://CloudTalk.io/AppOfficial (link opens in a new window). The official website that they have includes the legitimate app.
Conclusion about CloudTalk App
In summary, CloudTalk App has been an invaluable tool for us and every company that is using it. It presents all customer and sales related information clearly for us so that we can immediately adapt to the needs of every customer while minimising wasting of resources in the company. On top of that, it also has an excellent statistics dashboard that reveals all critical information clearly at one glance to support fast and good decision-making. Therefore, if you too would like to start using one of the best customer service and sales virtual phone systems around today, then we highly recommend you to learn more about CloudTalk App at the button link below! CloudTalk App Preview: