[insert_php] $id = $_GET[“id”]; [/insert_php]&r=gen
Confident Connections Course REVIEW
Created by Lori Saitz
Confident Connections Course is a new breakthrough networking events mastery course
Read 100% Free Confident Connections Course REVIEWS by Scamorno Team
|Program||Confident Connections Course|
FULL REVIEW OF Confident Connections Course
Are you looking to find out more about the Confident Connections Course by Lori Saitz and does it really successfully show anyone how they can be successful at networking events, even if they are currently the most timid and quiet person regardless of which room they step into? From this course, students can expect to be exposed to all the secrets of the most successful networkers and bust many myths that they are currently holding that are holding them back. For example, there is a perception that the best networkers and leaders must be introverts. However, as Lori Saitz reveals in this course, there is little truth to this and this fact can be demonstrate by many practical examples in the real world. Instead of simply relying on the old advice of encouraging someone to be more gregarious and outgoing during networking events, which usually only end up intimidating the student even more, Lori’s course is all about learning suggestions and simple strategies that, when followed consistently, can help anyone quickly improve their networking game.
One of the central messages that Lori teaches in her Confident Connections Course is about how one does not have to change much about themselves to become better at networking. As an example, Lori shares about how she is naturally quiet and did not have to change much about herself to still become great at networking as she is today. Lori shares advice about how one can get the most of their networking efforts so that they don’t actually have to do as much to still get as amazing results as someone who does a lot of networking and is naturally great at it. There is also advice for leaders who wish to understand and nurture quiet people, which is powerful information for students who are currently or planning to become leaders in the future. Besides teaching exactly what to do, this course also the biggest and most common mistakes that she observes people making when trying to network that end up holding them back. Everything about how Lori went from a shy and quiet person to become the networking master that she is today is fully covered in this Confident Connections Course.
What Are The Main Topics And Lessons Covered In The Confident Connections Course?
- How to find someone to talk to, even if you’ve never met anyone there before. Page 12
- You need to be an extrovert to be good at networking, right? Wrong. You’ll find out why introverts are actually naturally wired to be better at networking than extroverts. Page 4
- Seven ways to get beyond superficial chit chat and into a more interesting conversation. Page 30
- The truth about making connections online. Page 7
- How to eliminate the problem of what to say in follow up conversations, after an event. Page 48
- When it’s OK to hand over a crumpled, dog-eared business card. Page 33
- What you should never do when shaking hands. Page 42
- Where to find the most connected person in the room and how to get them to help you meet people. Page 22
- Why leaving an event before it’s over is a good move. Page 18
- How to answer the question everyone hates but almost everyone asks, without floundering through your response. Page 43
- The truth about networking. Everyone believes this one lie. Find out what it is and feel better about walking into that room. Page 4
- Say goodbye to feeling physically, mentally, and emotionally drained by networking events. Page 17
- What you should never put on your business card. Page 35
- Say goodbye to slinking out the door after an event feeling like a loser because you didn’t talk to enough people. Do this one thing before you get to an event so you can always leave feeling accomplished. Page 19
- Two ways to make yourself more memorable, neither of which involve embarrassing yourself while wearing a lampshade. Page 49
- Why meeting everyone in the room isn’t a good idea. Page
- What to do if you get stuck talking to someone who’s giving you a blow by blow account of his recent visit to Leila’s Hair Museum. This phrase will let you gracefully exit the conversation. Page 47
- You need to go to every session and social event at conferences, right? Not really! Page 18
- Where to typically find a more welcoming and comfortable reception. Page 42
- When it’s OK to ask “what’s your favorite color?” Page 29
- What you should never do with your nametag. Avoid this rookie mistake and help other attendees remember you. Page 24
- Why bringing a wingman doesn’t work. Page 45
- and much more!
Consumer Alert Regarding Confident Connections Course
The success of Confident Connections Course has given rise to many frauds who try to sell their own fake courses in its name. This is a big issue as many customers have lost their money in joining from such fake sites. It is advised that customers should be really careful when they are joining and should do some research before they join from any website. To spot these, watch out and avoid sites that claim to write about Confident Connections Course, yet the write-up is completely garbage and unreadable as they are created by software and spammed all over the internet. It is always better to avoid joining from any other site other than the official one. Therefore, it is highly advised that consumers do careful research, or only join from the site from the official website here – http://ConfidentConnectionsCourse.com/Official (link opens in a new window). The official website that they have includes the legitimate course.
Conclusion of Confident Connections Course
Confident Connections Course Preview: (to pause video, simply tap/click on it)