At scamorno.com, we stick to strict standards of a review process. We may receive compensation from the companies mentioned in this post.
[insert_php] $id = $_GET[“id”]; [/insert_php]
YouHodler is a new breakthrough crypto deposit and profiting platform
Read 100% Free YouHodler Review by Scamorno Team
FULL REVIEW OF YouHodler
Are you interested in learning more about YouHodler and whether or not you can really trust this platform to deposit and earn more crypto with? YouHodler is one of the few crypto-backed loan service providers which helps cryptocurrency hodlers in retaining their crypto assets without being out of money or forcing them to sell their holdings. The company has an established blockchain platform and it allows users to acquire loans instantly, by leveraging on their cryptocurrencies for EUR or USD. Youhodler has some exceptional features that make it clearly stand out from other of such similar platforms. This includes
- The KYC (know-your-customer) process that the platform undertakes is fast and user-friendly
- The company offers the highest loan-to-value ratio in this industry – up to 80%.
- The platform accepts 7 of the top cryptocurrencies as collateral, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple (XRP), and Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (BSV), Stellar (XLM)
- The operations are really quick and the platform allows a user to take loans anytime. The loan approval process is fast and cash transfers are made instantly in USDT or in Fiat.
- The platform has a 24/7 customer support available which work in solving customer queries and borrow funds instantly.
What Types of Loans Can You Get From YouHodler?
The platform provides three different types of loan terms: 8-day, 50-day, and 120-day. Our interest rate ranges from 5% to 13% (depends on the terms of your loan). The loan-to-value ratio ranges from 55% to 80% (depends on the terms of your loan). A member can get up to $30,000 in cash automatically.
What Are The Objectives of YouHodler?
YouHodler believes that everyone should be offered the same rates regardless of how much money or crypto they have. The ethos of doing this is because the current financial system is unfairly biased towards those who have more – more assets, more connections, more access.
- A user requests a loan, utilizing his/her crypto asset as collateral.
- In return, the user instantly receives an agreed loan amount in fiat or stable coins (USD, EUR, USDT)
- After repaying the loan, the user gets his/her collateral back, even if it has increased in value.
Review Verdict: YouHodler is a legitimate platform that works
Consumer Fraud Alert Regarding YouHodler
The success of YouHodler has given rise to many frauds who try to sell their own fake platforms in its name. This is a big issue as many customers have lost their money in buying from such fake sites. It is advised that customers should be really careful when they are purchasing and should do some research before they buy from any website. To spot these, watch out and avoid sites that claim to write about YouHodler, yet the write-up is completely garbage as they are created by software and spammed all over the internet. It is always better to avoid buying from any other site other than the official one. Therefore, it is highly advised that consumers do careful research, or only buy from the site from the official website here – http://YouHodler.com/Official (link opens in a new window). The official website that they have includes the legitimate platform.
Conclusion about YouHodler
YouHodler is now fully accepting both ERC-20 based USDT and Omni-based USDT for maximum client convenience.
If you are looking for a legitimate platform to start maximising your crypto holdings, we highly recommend you to learn more about YouHodler at the button link below!
YouHodler CEO Ilya Volkov states “We’re happy to follow our valuable customer’s demand and make this additional step in order to build a “one-stop-shop” for all HODLer’s needs and a fully functional “crypto-fiat” Fin-tech platform.”