At scamorno.com, we stick to strict standards of a review process. We may receive compensation from the companies mentioned in this post.
[insert_php] $id = $_GET[“id”]; [/insert_php]
TubeBuddy is a new breakthrough Youtube channel growth tool
Read 100% Free TubeBuddy Review by Scamorno Team
FULL REVIEW OF TubeBuddy
If you’re a YouTube publisher, or thinking of starting your own YouTube channel, you’re going to want to pay attention to this post. We’re going to talk about a powerhouse tool that will help you manage, grow and optimize your YouTube channel.
It’s called TubeBuddy, and it comes with countless powerful features that will enable you to get more out of YouTube. And one of the best parts is that all of these features are made available inside your normal YouTube interface when you use TubeBuddy. TubeBuddy works as an extension for your browser, so there is no real need to switch back and forth to an external tool.
How Much Money Do You Need To Start Using TubeBuddy?
TubeBuddy offers a free version of its tool that still has plenty of helpful features. That means you can start with Tubebuddy, totally free!
Let’s take a look at all the ways this YouTube software tool can grow your channel and make you more money from YouTube…
- Works Inside YouTube – TubeBuddy tool adds a menu inside of your YouTube account for easy access.
- Tag Explorer – Find the best & most popular tags for your videos.
- Publish to Facebook – Automatically publish videos as native Facebook videos.
- GIF Generator – Automatically create a GIF for specific portions of your video.
- A/B Testing – A/B test titles, tags, descriptions and thumbnails.
- Best Time to Publish – Automatically find the optimal time to publish videos for your specific audience.
- Brand Alerts – Get notified whenever a person mentions your channel.
- Competitor Scorecard – Keep an eye on your Youtube competition.
- Description Promotion – Promote one of your videos in the description section of all your other videos.
- Lots more… – TubeBuddy has many more useful and subtle features that make a Youtuber’s life easy.
Review of More Advanced Features of TubeBuddy
TubeBuddy offers 4 different premium pricing tiers. They have a free version with more limited features, as well as 3 different premium plans:
The free plan is missing out on some key features such as Facebook publishing and bulk processing. Its version of the Tag Explorer is also more limited, which makes it less effective for YouTube SEO.
Still, it’s a good option if you are just starting your YouTube channel or just want to find out if this software can deliver on what it promises to do.
Review Verdict: TubeBuddy is a legitimate tool that works
Consumer Fraud Alert Regarding TubeBuddy
The success of TubeBuddy has given rise to many frauds who try to sell their own fake tool in its name. This is a big issue as many customers have lost their money in joining from such fake sites. It is advised that customers should be really careful when they are joining and should do some research before they join from any website. To spot these, watch out and avoid sites that claim to write about TubeBuddy, yet the write-up is completely garbage and unreadable as they are created by software and spammed all over the internet. It is always better to avoid joining from any other site other than the official one. Therefore, it is highly advised that consumers do careful research, or only join from the site from the official website here – http://TubeBuddy.com/Official (link opens in a new window). The official website that they have includes the legitimate program.
Conclusion about TubeBuddy
TubeBuddy has proven to be a great tool for Youtube channel owners to get a lot more out of your YouTube account. It’s easy to use, feature-packed, and its free plan provides a great trial for beginners to test it out and see if it really benefits their channels. And the paid plans are more than reasonably priced for the features and time it saves its users, hence we can strongly recommend this tool to Youtube channel owners.
TubeBuddy Preview: (to pause video, simply tap/click on it)