At scamorno.com, we stick to strict standards of a review process. We may receive compensation from the companies mentioned in this post.
[insert_php] $id = $_GET[“id”]; [/insert_php]
Through The Bible As It Happened REVIEW
Through The Bible As It Happened is a new breakthrough Bible reading plan
Read 100% Free Through The Bible As It Happened Review by Scamorno Team
|System||Through The Bible As It Happened|
FULL REVIEW OF Through The Bible As It Happened
Are you interested in finding out more about the Through The Bible As It Happened program and this really the best and most structured way to understand the bible in detail in chronological order? If you already understand the value of having a chronological reading plan when it comes to studying the bible, then you likely already know what value this program is promising to bring. This program is the printable chronological Bible reading plan that is promising to become the new standard when it comes to bible reading.
The problem with trying to understand the bible in traditional ways is that it can be very difficult when reading about events in non-chronological order. This would be akin to reading a book from the start, jumping to the end, then to the middle and back to the start again. This will make it almost impossible to understand it properly, and the same thing is happening to most who are trying to understand the Bible. This program will start in Genesis and end in Revelation as well, but will be unlike anything that you have ever read in a bible.
What Can You Expect To Learn From Through The Bible As It Happened?
- In January, you’re going to read about Adam, Abraham, and Job. You’ll read the saga of Jacob and Joseph. You’ll read about the birth of Christ, His youth, and the beginning of His ministry.
- In February, Moses will lead the Israelites out of Egypt in the Exodus and God will begin giving the Law to His chosen people. Jesus will select His 12 disciples and begin training them for their lifetime of service.
- In March, you will see the preparations for the Tabernacle and then, the actual construction of it. You’ll learn all about the offerings and Israel’s religious observances. Jesus will feed 5,000, then 4,000 – and He will be transfigured on the mountain.
- In April, Israel will begin preparations to enter the promised land, and will take it under the leadership of Joshua. Jesus will teach about the Prodigal Son – and Lazarus will be raised from the dead.
- In May, the Judges will rule the land and you’ll read about Samson and Samuel. David will have an interesting meeting with Goliath! The world’s greatest act of evil will occur as Judas betrays the Son of Man with a kiss!
- In June, King Saul will hunt David like a wild animal, and David will experience his greatest moral failure. Jesus will perform the world’s greatest act of love as He gives Himself up to die on a cross.
- In July, you’ll read about Solomon as the king of Israel and watch his magnificent building program, including Israel’s first Temple. Saul of Tarsus will meet the Lord on the Damascus Road and become Paul, and his missionary journeys will begin.
- In August, Israel breaks up as a nation and Elijah battles King Ahab (and his wicked wife, Jezebel). You’ll hear from Joel, Hosea, Jonah, and Isaiah. We’ll take up 1 Corinthians and 2 Corinthians in the New Testament.
- In September, Hezekiah brings revival to the southern nation of Judah and the northern nation of Israel falls to Assyria. We are treated to one of Paul’s finest works, the book of Romans, and Paul is warned not to take a planned trip to Israel.
- In October, we read the writings of Jeremiah and begin reading about Daniel. We see Ezekiel in a far-away country, Babylon. Paul is arrested in Jerusalem and spends 2 years imprisoned in Caesarea, meeting Festus, Felix, and Agrippa. He is sent to Rome and begins writing his “prison” epistles.
- In November, Jeremiah battles the religious leaders and the nation of Judah falls to Babylon. In Lamentations, Jeremiah weeps over the city of Jerusalem. We hear from Jude and Peter and read the final words of Paul. We are treated to the exquisite book of Hebrews.
- In December, Israel returns from Captivity and secures the land under Ezra and Nehemiah. We’ll hear from Zechariah and Malachi. We are treated to John’s epistles and to the marvelous scenes from the book of Revelation.
Is Through The Bible As It Happened Right For You?
This program has been made suitable for both the experienced as well as the new Christian, whether they are the layman, teacher or pastor. Out of all Bible reading programs that we have seen, this one is certainly the most comprehensive chronological reading program by far. Members will be able to read the whole Bible as it happened in order, within just one year. Other than having a good, well-rounded view of Scripture by the end of this program, you will be getting a detailed analysis of it so you understand what you are reading as well.
Review Verdict: Through The Bible As It Happened is a legitimate software that works
Consumer Fraud Alert Regarding Through The Bible As It Happened
The success of Through The Bible As It Happened has given rise to many frauds who try to sell their own fake programs in its name. This is a big issue as many customers have lost their money in joining from such fake sites. It is advised that customers should be really careful when they are joining and should do some research before they join from any website. To spot these, watch out and avoid sites that claim to write about Through The Bible As It Happened, yet the write-up is completely garbage and unreadable as they are created by software and spammed all over the internet. It is always better to avoid joining from any other site other than the official one. Therefore, it is highly advised that consumers do careful research, or only join from the site from the official website here – http://Thru-The-Bible.com/AsItHappenedOfficial (link opens in a new window). The official website that they have includes the legitimate program.
Conclusion about Through The Bible As It Happened
In summary, this program is going to help members learn and understand what God has done in the past as well as what he is doing, and why. By understanding the Bible and God, we have had many questions answered about our lives that we never had answers to. Therefore, if you would like to gain life-changing insights in the Bible and God through the best chronological Bible reading guide around, then we highly recommend you to learn more about Through The Bible As It Happened at the button link below!
Through The Bible As It Happened Preview: (to pause video, simply tap/click on it)