[insert_php] $id = $_GET[“id”]; [/insert_php]&r=gen
The AIP Diet REVIEW
Created by health advisor and nutritionist Laurel Bush
The AIP Diet is a new breakthrough autoimmune protocol diet book
Read 100% Free The AIP Diet Review by Scamorno Team
|System||The AIP Diet|
FULL REVIEW OF The AIP Diet
Are you looking for the truth about The AIP Diet guide by Laurel Bush and can it really legitimately help anyone reduce gut inflammation caused by the autoimmune condition, solely through making dietary changes and without the use of medications? This is actually a diet that is not completely restrictive, but allows for a person to eat whatever they like for 3 times a day. There is also no need to research different foods and trying to understand all of them, but instead all of the diet plans and lifestyle tips are already provided in step-by-step detail in The AIP Diet.
Through this diet, Laurel has helped clients prevent all the possible effects of autoimmune conditions like stroke, heart attacks and other deadly diseases. It has also helped drop stubborn body fats and the only requirement to make it work is to follow its specific and deliberate dietary plan.
What Are Some Foods Not Allowed On The AIP Diet?
- nuts and seeds, including coffee, chocolate, and certain spices
- nightshade vegetable tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, potatoes
- artificial sweeteners
- emulsifiers and food thickeners
- dairy products
- processed foods
- refined sugars
- industrial seed oils
What Are Some Foods Allowed On The AIP Diet?
- coconut products, and coconut oil
- olive oil
- fermented foods, with no dairy
- a variety of vinegar, as long as they have no added sugar
- small amounts of honey
- arrowroot starch
- gelatins from grass-fed beef
What Is The Main Benefits That Can Be Expected By Following The AIP Diet?
- No more starvation and food deprivation: Unlike other similar diets, this one by Laurel will not make one feel like they have to be awkward at social functions as it still allows for many types of foods that can usually be found in social settings
- Get rid of all unnecessary weight: People who have gotten on this diet have reported melting away bulging belly fats that they used to find really difficult to burn despite their restrictive diets and intensive exercises
- Improved overall health: After strengthening the immune system and increasing metabolic health, the entire body experiences an overall feeling of well-being
- Significant weight loss results: With the wide variety of suitable food groups introduced, members won’t have to resort to eating high sodium and foods that cause weight gain, all of which helps to keep excessive weight off the body for good.
- Diabetic control: This diet is also suitable for diabetics and has been found to have the positive effects of lowering blood sugar levels.
- Improved Digestion: Since the foods introduce more fibre into the body, this diet improves the digestive system of the body and also resolves indigestion issues
- and much more!
Consumer Fraud Alert Regarding The AIP Diet
The success of The AIP Diet has given rise to many frauds who try to sell their own fake diets in its name. This is a big issue as many customers have lost their money in joining from such fake sites. It is advised that customers should be really careful when they are joining and should do some research before they join from any website. To spot these, watch out and avoid sites that claim to write about The AIP Diet, yet the write-up is completely garbage and unreadable as they are created by software and spammed all over the internet. It is always better to avoid joining from any other site other than the official one. Therefore, it is highly advised that consumers do careful research, or only join from the site from the official website here – http://AIPDiet.net/Official (link opens in a new window). The official website that they have includes the legitimate diet.