At scamorno.com, we stick to strict standards of a review process. We may receive compensation from the companies mentioned in this post.
[insert_php] $id = $_GET[“id”]; [/insert_php]
Power Podcasting REVIEW
Created by professional blogger and podcaster Yaro Starak
Power Podcasting is a new breakthrough podcasting business blueprint
Read 100% Free Power Podcasting Review by Scamorno Team
FULL REVIEW OF Power Podcasting
Are you looking for more information about the Power Podcasting bundle by Yaro Starak and you are wondering whether or not this course can truly help you become a successful podcaster? Yaro began blogging over 12 years ago initially as a hobby, but as his income from blogging got over$10,000 a month, he decided his future lay in this new publishing medium. Since then, Yaro has used his blog as a platform to sell over $2 million dollars of online courses, ebooks and memberships.
Today, Yaro is a mentor to thousands of experts, coaches, authors, consultants, speakers and trainers – teaching how to turn knowledge into a profitable online business. He specializes in helping people to set up their own ‘Blog Sales Funnel’ – a blueprint that combines blogging with email marketing to build a platform selling digital training products on autopilot.
Yaro has a proven track record of results, with his ‘graduate bloggers’ going on to make $1’000s of dollars – sometimes even millions – in such diverse niches as book design, ADHD counseling, acne treatment, BMX bikes, cars and skiing – plus sports news, speed reading, real estate, television production and fat loss.
Review Verdict: Power Podcasting is a legitimate program that works
Overview of the 5 Modules In Power Podcasting:
Module 1: Podcast Foundations
In this module, Yaro explains that you will have to set goals for your podcast before you create them. Yaro explains how to set realistic short and long-term goals in order to ensure you stay focused and do not give up. After determining exactly what you want your podcast to achieve Yaro then goes over the brief history of podcasting, why it became popular, and how it has evolved in recent years. Yaro then shares the strategic purposes behind his podcast, and how he implements various processes to make sure he achieves his objectives. After this Yaro shows how a good podcast can be launched very cheaply and goes over the 80/20 rule for podcasting. Yaro explains how many podcasters typically waste their time with superfluous activities and shares all the essential activities guaranteed to maximize your podcasting results.
- What exactly is a podcast and why did this technology take off in the first place
- How to refine the strategic purpose behind your podcast by really becoming clear about what you want it to do for your business
- What are the 80/20 elements of a successful podcast– or more simply, what are the one or two things you have to get right to win at podcasting
- The basic technical tools you need to start podcasting FAST
- How to host and publish your podcast using your blog
Module 2: Podcast Content
In this module, Yaro breaks down the power of storytelling, and how he took his own podcast from good to great. Yaro explains how the podcast must bring value to everyone involved which includes you, your listeners and your guests. After going over the basic outline Yaro then shows you how to you his proven and private process to get interesting guests on your podcast without having any name recognition or large following. Yaro explains how you present your ideas and mission for the podcast is much more important than the number of listeners. Using Yaro’s proven process will allow you to gain many guests your audience wants to listen to.
- The key outcomes you must work towards when producing every podcast interview
- Why the storytelling interview format is the best podcast formula and how to apply it to your podcast no matter what subject you focus on
- The 10 step process for creating a powerful storytelling interview that ensures your interview guest will open up and share things they have never shared on any other podcasts
- A key frame of mind you need to adopt during every podcast interview you create
- How to approach guests and convince them to come on your podcast
Module 3: Podcast Marketing
After clarifying the mission and approach to your podcast you will have to know how to market it effectively to start growing an audience. Many people believe if they create good content their audience will just happen to find them. Unfortunately, this is not always true. Many podcasters create authentic content, but market incorrectly and believe podcasting is impossible. Luckily, Yaro shows us how to navigate these potentially dangerous waters without losing sleep or wasting money. Yaro has five different methods of gaining traffic, which he breaks down for you so you can choose the best methods for your podcast. Yaro explains that relying on Spotify or iTunes only for traffic will always end badly and how to control your own destiny without spending inordinate amounts of time or money. Lastly, Yaro also shares several of his own podcast formats he uses whenever he is trying to increase traffic
- What are the five methods you can tap into to get traffic to your podcast
- Why you need to implement the “virtuous cycle” for podcasters if you want long-term stable growth
- How to NOT be dependent on iTunes for your podcast traffic growth by tapping into other powerful referral traffic sources
- Why ‘traffic’ is not the right goal if you actually want to make sales of products from your podcast
- How to tap into a special type of podcast format that can lead to exponential growth in less than a month
Module 4: Podcast Product
In this Module Yaro shows members how to begin monetizing their podcast. This module is not about getting a sponsor or advertisements, but instead it is more aobut creating an audio product for your audience that they will purchase. Yaro walks members through his journey with audio products, and how he has created multiple products that have generated over $10,000 in profit. Yaro shows how members can include premium content in their audio product that cannot be found in their podcast. Lastly, Yaro explains how to use pricing psychology to perfectly target your audience to obtain the best possible conversion rate on your new product.
- Three different options for charging money for podcast content, and what option I recommend you focus on
- How to deliver a product that is based on audio content
- Additional content you should include with a podcast product to add value and position your product as more than just a free podcast
- How much should you charge for a podcast product
- Plus I’ll show you exactly how I created my own podcast product, which has generated over $15,000 as I type this
Module 5: Podcast Action Plan
Yaro provides an incredible amount of information in the first 4 modules, and many students feel overwhelmed after listening to it. In module 5 Yaro gives mebmers a mapped out 30-day action plan for their next steps to take. Yaro breaks up what they need to do over the next 30 days so they accomplish multiple, necessary goals every day without feeling overwhelmed. The student success rate is more than 2x for students who follow Yaro’s plan to the letter. Included in the action plan is how to structure their first interview and how to use their email list and existing business in order to quickly build and scale an audience while still keeping an engaged customer base.
- How to set the right goal so your action plan leads to the result you want
- I’ll push you to complete your first interview using the storytelling interview formula
- How to conduct a ‘Podcast Launch’ so you can make a big splash when you first publish your podcast (and attract a nice wave of subscribers)
- The power of combining an email list with your podcast from day one, so you enjoy long-term results from every podcast you create
- Plus answers to common questions like should you do video podcasts, how frequently should you publish your podcast and how long should a podcast be
Review Verdict: Power Podcasting is a legitimate program that works
Consumer Fraud Alert Regarding Power Podcasting
The success of Power Podcasting has given rise to many frauds who try to sell their own fake programs in its name. This is a big issue as many customers have lost their money in joining from such fake sites. It is advised that customers should be really careful when they are purchasing and should do some research before they join from any website. To spot these, watch out and avoid sites that claim to write about Power Podcasting, yet the write-up is completely garbage as they are created by software and spammed all over the internet. It is always better to avoid joining from any other site other than the official one. Therefore, it is highly advised that consumers do careful research, or only buy from the site from the official website here – http://PowerPodcastingOfficial.com/ (link opens in a new window). The official website that they have includes the legitimate program.
Conclusion about Power Podcasting
After selling BetterEdit.com for a six-figure exit Yaro decided to create a blog about his greatest passion, entrepreneurship. Since then Yaro has created multiple information programs designed to teach others how to generate passive income. Yaro’s courses have over 3,000 students, and some of his students make more than him using his exact same methods. If having your own successful podcast right from the get-go is something you are interested in, then we highly recommend you to learn more about Power Podcasting at the button link below!
Power Podcasting Preview: (to pause video, simply tap/click on it)