We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Goal Profits REVIEW
Created for maximizing football betting profits
Goal Profits is a new breakthrough math-based football betting system
Read 100% Free Goal Profits Review by Scamorno Team
FULL REVIEW OF Goal Profits
After two trials and more Betting Oscar wins than any other strategy or service, Goal Profits has quite a history here at Lay Back. What started as a simple tipping service way back in 2011 has evolved into a service with much bigger ambitions.
Goal Profits is now a community of football traders that focuses on education rather than tips. The aim is to help members learn how to make consistent profit by trading on football matches rather than rely on a tipster (who could disappear at any moment!). That makes the Goal Profits system incredibly appealing for many, but a bit daunting for others.
Is Goal Profits Service Right For You?
There are many readers here who just want some tips to back and – hopefully – earn a bit of profit. If that’s all you want, then Goal Profits service is certainly not for you. On the other hand, if you want to actually learn to trade then the sheer number of votes that Goal Profits service attracts during Betting Oscars season suggests you won’t find a better place to do it.
When you first log in to the Goal Profits Members Area you will see a space rocket and a clear instruction to start with that.
Clicking on the space rocket takes you through to “Launchpad” which appears to be a mini-site within the main Membership Area. It is introduced as follows:
“This is ‘Launchpad’, your introduction to the fantastic world of football trading. Over the next 16 weeks we will introduce you to the Goal Profits Members Area, Team Stats and all 16 strategies you now have access to.
“As well as daily access to both Steve and Kevin, you also be able to contact ‘Launchpad Mentors’ who started out with Goal Profits exactly where you are now and have gone on to become competent football traders – even full-time professionals.
“They understand exactly what is needed for you to start trading at the level you dream of, so listen to their advice and learn from their experience.”
It goes on to explain what these concepts are: “GP Basics”, “Trading Basics”, “Weekly Modules” and “Orbit” sections offer. I’ll get on to those in a minute.
The “Launchpad” page then explains all the support options and helpwhich are available to members. This includes the chat room, forum and personal email addresses for both Kevin Laverick and Steve Brown.
Customer service at Goal Profits service has been repeatedly praised over the years and I can see why!
The help and support section here only just stops short of members begging to get in contact if they need help. It gives the impression that everyone has plenty of support and states as such: “Goal Profits members receive more support than they could ever dream of.”
Here are the other sections inside:
- GP Basics: This is a quick introduction to the membership which includesFAQs and a glossary of trading terms.
- Trading Basics: This section has articles called “Mindset”, “Build Your Portfolio”, “Staking”, “Bank Management”, “Results”, “Dealing With Losses”. It’s an introduction to the basics of football trading in general and an interesting read.
- Weekly Modules: There are sixteen of these, though they don’t have to take a week. Experienced football traders may be able to work through them faster, while beginners may take a bit longer. We do like the flexibility of being able to work at your own pace and – crucially – you are not locked out of anything so you get full access right away.
- Orbit: We guess the idea here is that Launchpad leads members to going into Orbit which keeps the space rocket theme going. It’s more… not advanced as such… but for members who are a further down the road and trading successfully. The topics that are covered include “Psychology of Trading”, “Trading Styles” and “Financial Freedom”
The best candidates for goal profit program are:
- One who has been looking for a proven strategy to make constant monthly income from football.
- One who lacks all the resources needed for successful football trading.
- The one who is not contented with his income and would like to add on it using the second income
- One who is looking for a chance to get rid of your day time job and still maintain your life.
Review Verdict: Goal Profits is a legitimate service that works
Consumer Fraud Alert Regarding Goal Profits
The success of Goal Profits has given rise to many frauds who try to sell their own fake services in its name. This is a big issue as many customers have lost their money in buying from such fake sites. It is advised that customers should be really careful when they are purchasing and should do some research before they buy from any website. To spot these, watch out and avoid sites that claim to write about Goal Profits, yet the write-up is completely garbage as they are created by software and spammed all over the internet, or offering fake discounts. It is always better to avoid buying from any other site other than the official one. Therefore, it is highly advised that consumers do careful research, or only buy from the site from the official website here – http://GoalProfitsOfficial.com/ (link opens in a new window). The official website that they have includes the legitimate service.
Conclusion about Goal Profits
Football trading without the guidance of the market experts and professionals can be a losing affair. Getting into football trading without having the right tools of the trade is a hard to crack nut. As you have seen above, the Goal Profits system helps members take away all these in a simple way. Just buy their subscriptions, and you would receive the best guidance ever. Making money will almost be guaranteed as long as you can follow the system accordingly. Finally, as a rule of business where the football market is highly volatile, don’t ever roll out a sum of money you cannot afford to lose.
Goal Profits Preview: (to pause video, simply tap/click on it)