We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
BTV Solo REVIEW
Created for simple and quality beat-making
BTV Solo is a new breakthrough beats maker software
Read 100% Free BTV Solo Review by Scamorno Team
FULL REVIEW OF BTV Solo
The software is a great choice for beginner and intermediate producers who cannot afford to spend upwards of $1000 on complicated hardware.
- $27 for 1000 included sounds
- $179 for 7500 included sounds + additional features
- $47.95 for 5000 included sounds + additional features
The BTV Solo is the stand-alone piece of software that came with the original “Beat Thang” portable production studio – which was the actual hardware piece. The BTV Solo software works on its own without the hardware.
Is BTV Solo Really A Legitimate Piece Of Software?
The software is pretty tight and is well backed up by music aficionados who have serious music cred.
Check out this demo video of BTV Solo in action:
- Compact design and easy to use user interface that mimics the hardware
- Flexible software usable on both PC and Mac
- Includes a good sample editing tool
- Built-in mixer, drum kits and sounds
- Comes with 1000 pre-loaded tracks created by professional producers for you to study and chop up.
- Easy and fast navigation.
- Ability to customize sounds and full beats
- Potential for WAV format editing within the software.
- Support for VST Instruments at higher membership levels depending on your needs
- The software comes with a money back guarantee for 2 months.
- Pretty steep learning curve – will require some time to really learn how it works and get used to it
- Relatively higher-priced compared to other easier to use software like Sonic Producer or Dr. Drum
- No options for searching sounds – only browsing
- Interface mimics the actual hardware – which is not ideal for beginners
This software pretty dope – it’s definitely a top-shelf music maker but it’s not necessarily the best in the marketplace for most users.
We don’t think it’s the best choice for anyone who is starting out in music production for the first time. You should probably know a couple of things about hardware or other more complicated software beat makers first.
That’s why we have to say complete beginners should go with other software such as Dr. Drum or Sonic Producer. BTV Solo’s higher priced options are only worth it due to its VST Instrument support. This expands your sound library like crazy and is well worth it in software.
If you don’t know what VST Instruments are, then we won’t recommend go with the BTV Solo. And if you don’t plan on purchasing the hardware eventually, we would also say stick to one of the other options.
Review Verdict: BTV Solo is a legitimate product that works
Consumer Fraud Alert Regarding BTV Solo
The success of BTV Solo has given rise to many frauds who try to sell their own fake services in its name. This is a big issue as many customers have lost their money in joining from such fake sites. It is advised that customers should be really careful when they are purchasing and should do some research before they buy from any website. To spot these, watch out and avoid sites that claim to write about BTV Solo, yet the write-up is completely garbage and unreadable as they are created by software and spammed all over the internet. It is always better to avoid joining from any other site other than the official one. Therefore, it is highly advised that consumers do careful research, or only buy from the site from the official website here – http://TheLayingLoopholeOfficial.com/ (link opens in a new window). The official website that they have includes the legitimate service.
Conclusion about BTV Solo
The BTV Solo is a agreat beat maker in our opinion, with great features but it’s probably not the best choice for beginners. It does come with a 60-day money back guarantee, so beat-makers of all experience levels can test this out with no risk and then decide if this is for them.
BTV Solo Preview: (to pause video, simply tap/click on it)